Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dread Pirate Bunny



Hello, I'm going to try and keep track of my progress with the Dread Pirate Bunny design. I saw the scarf first on HGTV's Color Splash worn by the assistant Danielle Hirsch, I thought it was so cute I had to recreate it, since I can't find one to purchase.

I had Knitpro do the initial charting which you can see above. I need to refine this a good bit, so I can get the ears close to correct. The fold in the material is making it tough to get the shape right. Blessing to a user on Ravelry for finding the photo for me, I was looking in all the wrong places!

If you would like to make one of your own, please feel free to copy the chart above or come back here later for updates and a hand drawn chart. Since I can't figure how to get a pdf to link here the picture will have to do, apologies.




No comments: